High-Capacity Equipment Benefits You
The DMS production department has over 50,000 square feet of diverse office, printing, production, and warehousing facilities. Our print and mail production equipment includes the following with a brief explanation of why they could be significant to your next project.
• (9) High-speed Inkjets – which allow for mailing addresses and other personalized information to be added quickly and efficiently to provide greater capacity and faster turnaround.
• (4) Flowmaster Inserters – 2 of which can insert envelopes up to 10x13”. These inserters allow greater flexibility and faster runtimes.
• (4) Tabbers – offer the ability to apply stamps, stickers, post it notes, and tabs to the outside of a mailer. Postal regulations change almost yearly on self-mailers. Many folded self mailers now require three tabs for secure closure. We have the ability to accomplish this in one pass ensuring significant cost savings.
• (3) MBO Folders – fold single pages (large or small), multi-page letters, gatefold, perf, and score, offering more options and faster turnarounds.
• (3) Camera Matching Systems – enable us to insert and verify personalized inserts in a matching closed face envelope (up to 10x13” booklet envelopes). We don’t rely on the human eye to catch mistakes, which virtually eliminates the chances of personalized mail going to the wrong person.
• (2) InkJets with Automated Card Affixing – allowing us to personalize plastic membership cards, aqueous, UV, PVC, flex film. We are a single source provider of plastic card direct mail fulfillment and can affix up to three cards on a single form, and up to 4.5” of unique lines of personalization on a single piece of mail, in one pass.