At DMS, we can select the right B2C list based on:
• Hobbies (i.e., golfers, pet owners, hunters, boat owners, RV owners, etc.)
• Ethnicity (multiple selections available)
• Home value/ownership (i.e., range of home values, length of residence)
• Life changes (i.e., new marriages, births, homeowners, movers, divorce, bankruptcy, etc.)
• Household demographics (i.e., age, income, children, home value, estimated net worth, discretionary spending, etc.)
At DMS, we can select the right
B2B list based on
• Territory or market (nationwide, statewide, countywide, metropolitan area, zip code, radius from given point)
• Type of business
• Demographics (sales volume, number of employees, number of locations, square footage)
• Yearly expenses (advertising, technology, telecom, accounting, insurance, legal, utilities, office rental costs, etc.)
When your mailing list requirements are more specific than what a consumer or business file can provide, a specialty list may be what you’re looking for.
With access to hundreds of thousands of specialty files, from corporate directors to firearms and fishing license holders, the data gurus at DMS know where to look and what questions to ask. That’s the DMS Difference.